Enter your email for a chance to WIN a Series 2 Tour & Pro Rangefinder. The next generation rangefinder that changes the way you see the course.
Giveaway Ends 3/1/2021
With premium designed packaging & accessories, Series 2 Tour + Series 2 Pro come ready to go right out of the box.
Series 2 (Pro) Rangefinder
Hard Shell Carrying Case
Blue Tees Golf Sticker
(2) CR2-3V Batteries
Manual & Warranty Card
1. Who Can Enter: Any legal U.S. resident 18 years of age or older is eligible to participate in the Blue Tees Golf Giveaway (“Sweepstakes). Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Employees, officers, principals, directors or agents of Blue Tees Golf (“Sponsor”) or its subsidiaries or affiliates, or advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Released Parties”), and members of their households (whether or not related) or immediate families (spouse, and parents children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), are not eligible to participate.
2. How to Enter: Each entrant must register and complete the online entry form at www.blueteesgolf.com/win-a-series-2. The online entry form must be submitted between 12:01 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on October 1st, 2020 ("Sweepstakes Open Time") and 11:59 PM PT on October 31st, 2020 ("Sweepstakes Close Time"). By entering this sweepstakes, entrants are agreeing to receive emails from Blue Tees Golf. Entrants will be able to unsubscribe to these emails at any time. Any entry forms that are illegible, incomplete or late will be disqualified. Entrants may not submit more than one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Multiple entries and entries generated by script, macro or other automated means will be void. All entries become the property of the Sponsor. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor.
3. Prize: The Prize includes: One (1) Blue Tees Series 2 (Pro or Tour) Rangefinder and One (1) Blue Tees Magnetic Strap.
The winner is solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any tax liabilities incurred as a result of or relating to the awarding or use of Prize. The Prizes is awarded "AS IS" without any warranty of any kind, express or implied. Prize cannot be redeemed for cash. No substitution, exchange or transfer of the Prize will be made or is permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) for an alternative prize of comparable or greater value in Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
4. Prize Drawings: Two (2) potential winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Sponsor based on eligible entries properly submitted between the Sweepstakes Open Time and the Sweepstakes Close Time. The prize drawing for the Sweepstakes will be held at Blue Tees Golf Headquarters in San Francisco on or about October 31st, 2020.
5. Odds of Winning: Each entrant's odds of winning are dependent on the aggregate number of eligible entries properly submitted between the Sweepstakes Open Time and the Sweepstakes Close Time.
6. Winner Notification: The potential winner will be notified via e-mail within 48 hours after the drawing, which is currently anticipated to occur on or about October 31st, 2020. The potential winner must follow the directions contained in the Prize Acceptance Form provided by Sponsor and email or fax all completed forms, correctly filled out and signed, and provide any additional information that may be required, to Sponsor within three (3) days of notification as a potential winner, including, but not limited to, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Further Release of Liability and Publicity Rights (where legal). Failure to respond within the time specified or other non-compliance with these Official Rules will result in disqualification as a potential prize winner and void further participation in the Sweepstakes. If a selected entrant cannot be contacted in a timely fashion, or if for any reason a Prize cannot be awarded, another sweepstakes entry will be randomly selected until the Prize has been awarded. All decisions of the Sponsor about the potential winner are final, binding and non-appealable. The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or illegible address information or the non-delivery of the Prize resulting therefrom, or for any unsuccessful efforts to notify a potential winner or to receive a winner's response.
It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his/her contact information. (To do so, write to: Blue Tees Golf Giveaway c/o Marketing Department, 1990 Filbert St #1 San Francisco, CA 94123
7. Limits of Liability: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants release and hold Released Parties harmless from and against any and all damages and claims of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from entrance in the Sweepstakes, or receipt, acceptance, possession or use of the Prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value in Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion.
Released Parties assume no responsibility for any lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, garbled, inaccurate or misdirected entries or emails, or for any failure of any other website during the Sweepstakes, or (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure or delay of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or (iii) any combination thereof including, but not limited to, any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer or other equipment related to or resulting from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes should a virus, bug or other corrupt the security or proper administration of the Sweepstakes. If terminated, Sponsor reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to award the Prize at random from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of such action or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of California. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
8. Publicity Grant: Entry into the Sweepstakes shall be deemed to be entrant's consent and authorization for Sponsor and their respective designees to the use of entrant's name, address (city and state only) and any other information submitted by entrant for commercial, advertising and promotional purposes, in any and all media, now or hereafter devised in any manner, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation or notification to, or permission from, entrant, unless prohibited by law.
9. Winner Publicity: The Sponsor will publish the first name, last name and location (city/state) of the winner in an Instagram story post. To obtain the winners' names, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Blue Tees Golf Attention: Marketing Department 1990 Filbert St #1 San Francisco, CA 94123 with a written request by September 5th, 2020.
10. Official Rules: For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Blue Tees Golf Attention: Marketing Department 1990 Filbert St #1 San Francisco, CA 94123 with a written request by September 5th, 2020.
11. General: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal and state laws and regulations. By entering the Sweepstakes participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decision of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes shall be void where prohibited by law.
13. Sponsors: Blue Tees Enterprises, LLC, 1990 Filbert St #1 San Francisco, CA 94123